Ballistic Protection for Your Custom Application
BallisticBoard® Made with Duritium® Technology from ShotStop Ballistics
So, you’re looking for a material that protects against potential threats somewhere between handguns and armor-piercing ammunition but doesn’t weigh 15-20 pounds per square feet. And, it would be great if it were actually thin enough to be relatively unnoticeable. Maybe you need a strong, rigid solution; or maybe a more flexible material would suit your application better. And, to top it off, your budget isn’t unlimited, so you would love to find something that won’t totally break the bank.
Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s not.
BallisticBoard® has flipped the world of custom ballistic materials on its head. Using its patented Duritium® technology, BallisticBoard offers a variety of custom bulletproof solutions ranging from 0.125” (1/8”) thick rigid panels that effectively stop all handguns to a material that’s about half an inch thick, stops multiple rounds from armor piercing ammo, and weighs around 2 lbs. per square foot.
Whether you have an existing product and are looking to improve your margins and/or lessen its weight or thickness, or you are considering developing a new product or extension of an existing line, BallisticBoard may be the solution you’ve been struggling to find.
Manufactured 100% in the United States by ShotStop® Ballistics, BallisticBoard has the flexibility and capability to fulfill a custom bulletproof solution to your specific product or circumstance…
- Retail – Convenient Stores, Pawn Shops, Jewelry Stores
- Fashion – Backpacks, Purses, Computer Bags, Clothing
- Education – Desks, Doors, Bookshelves
- Military – Armored Vehicles, Shooting Ranges, Buildings
- Law Enforcement – Vehicle Door Panels, Ballistic Clipboards
- Commercial – Banks, Airports, Data Storage Facilities
- Government – Courtrooms, Public Buildings
- Transportation/Utilities – Shipping Containers, Utility Pipes/Lines/Towers
- Residential – Safe Rooms, Stand-Alone Panels
- Construction – Internal and External Walls, Roofing
- Your Custom Application?
How can we help you?
Give us a call or click the button above to request more information. Or download a Custom Ballistics Info Sheet.