Certain statements made in this presentation that are not historical facts contain forward-looking statements regarding ShotStop’s future plans, objectives, and expected performance. Forward-looking statements may be identified by, among other things, the use of forward-looking language, such as the words “believe,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “project,” “seek,” “should” or the negative of those terms, or other similar words and phrases or by discussions of intentions or strategies. Any such forward-looking statements are based on assumptions that ShotStop believes are reasonable, but are subject to a wide range of risks and uncertainties and, therefore, there can be no assurance that actual results may not differ from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Because ShotStop has a very limited operating history, all financial and other projections provided in this presentation are forward-looking statements. Unanticipated events and circumstances are likely to occur. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and reflect, when made, ShotStop’s estimates, objectives, projections, forecasts, plans, strategies, believes, intentions, opportunities and expectations. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results or expectations and you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements.
- You understand that body armor is not bullet proof — IT IS ONLY BULLET RESISTANT, and if a bullet strikes you there is always a risk you will be injured or killed; and
- You are smart enough to know better than to test body armor by wearing it and being shot with a firearm--any video submitted to us showing such behavior will not be promoted in any way, and, if posted publicly (e.g., YouTube), could be used against you in criminal prosecution; and
- You agree, for yourself and your heirs, assigns, and agents, to fully and completely release, never bring any action in any court of law against, and to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ShotStop® for any and all liability stemming from your purchase, possession, or use of the item(s).
Illegally purchasing, possessing, or using body armor or other items sold by ShotStop may result in severe legal consequences for you, up to and including incarceration. ShotStop will fully cooperate with all criminal investigations. Non-law enforcement residents of Connecticut are prohibited from purchasing body armor.
ShotStop assumes NO LIABILITY for your use or misuse of any item(s) sold or donated, including without limitation any incidental or consequential liability. ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. NO ORAL AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL BE BINDING UNLESS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY SHOTSTOP.
Statements, images, or descriptions are informational only, and not made or given as a warranty in any way. ShotStop specifically disavows any other representation, warranty, or liability related to the condition or use of the items sold. ShotStop does not cover any consequential damages, and its liability is limited to repairing or replacing defective items. Every item is sold "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the buyer.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Export Regulations
Level IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates), ceramic or composite, fall under the jurisdiction of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or retransfer of Level IV Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user, or for any other end use, whether in the U.S. or abroad, without the written approval of the U.S. Department of State, is prohibited.
1. The material contained in this web site is provided solely for informational purposes and creates no offer or warranty, express or implied. Prior results do not guarantee similar performance.
2. The information in our web site is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. You should not act or elect not to act based upon this information.
3. This web site may contain links to web sites not maintained by Shot Stop Ballistics, LLC. Shot Stop Ballistics LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site nor does inclusion of a link in our web site to another web site imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Shot Stop Ballistics, LLC of the site.
Shot Stop Ballistics respects your privacy. You do not need to disclose any personal information in order to view this web site. However, if you choose to subscribe to any newsletter, or request further information from any section of this site, we will not be able to process your request unless you provide us with your contact details.
Any information that you volunteer may be used to process your request in Shot Stop Ballistics, LLC’s offices in the United States. We will not pass your information to third parties and we will not send you direct marketing literature unless you have indicated your consent.
You have a right to a copy of the personal information which we hold about you, and you have a right to have that information amended if it is inaccurate. For further information about our privacy practices, please send an e-mail to Shot Stop Ballistics, LLC.